Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #8

What do you like about RSS and readers?

I like how the RSS allows readers to view this using a signal from the web that can be viewed anywhere.

How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?

In school it can be used to log the growth or production of a long term project. An RSS feed can be used to give out information anywhere, which can be a great help in school and personally.

How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology?

It can also be used in a library setting to discuss books with students. It can be a great way to reach readers though dicussion and trailers. Administrators can use it to discuss events information with teachers. It is a quick and easy resource!

1 comment:

  1. My reader is one of my most important 2.0 tools. I could not keep up with my professional reading without it. I hope you will continue to use yours in the future with some of the ideas you describe.

    ReplyDelete