Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #23

I had a great time exploring the 23 Things! This was a great tool to learn about different this that can be used in the library and the classroom.I learned so many things. I was able to understand somethings that I head seen before but never truly understood. I hope to and plan to use many of these things in the future.

This program has assisted me in continuing to see how technology can be used in so many different ways.

I was really surprised at the free software that is compatible to Microsoft Office.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I just wish that I had more time to explore each thing. I think that it would also be a great idea to present information for either the midterm or final presentation to use one of the things explored in the setting.

ONE WORD:Endless

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Erica! Looks as though you have completed your online professional development for the summer! Women - especially mothers - amaze me with all the things they can juggle and accomplish! Great job!

    ReplyDelete