Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #6


After playing with Flickr and the mashups I was able to seeing many ways these tools could be used within the library. I also had a fun time playing with the various tools. One of my favorites was Badge Maker.

This is a tool that could be used in the library where students and teachers could classify themselves with characters from novels that they have read or trying to promote. Students can create badges about characters from books and tell others in “book report” form about a specific character.

This is a great way to get students excited about what they are reading! It was extremely hard for me to stop playing with all the different tools… Try this one too! Writer.

2 comments:

  1. Erica,
    I really like your badge. I am going to have to go back to this one and check it out. This one could be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam-

    Thanks! I enjoyed playing with all these tools! I like your blog and especially the title! :)

    ReplyDelete