Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #16

Wiki's can be used in many different ways. I think that in the classroom that teachers can be used in a way for resources for teachers, parents, and staff. I think that teachers can use Wiki's for lesson plans and other tools to get ideas for lessons. I published my thoughts about 23 Things on the Spring Branch ISD Wiki, or sandbox, describing my experience while utilizing the Wiki.

Teachers can use Wiki's to get information out to student's, parent's, and community. A wiki can be a great way to inform parents of what is going on in the classroom. A wiki can allow parents the opportunity to ask questions and update information.

Although I have been familiar with Wiki's I am sad to say that may of my fellow teachers are unaware of Wiki's. I think that it is unfortunate because it is a great resource that can be utilized by users in a quick and easy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment